Sunday, December 2, 2012

32 Days Left

Hey all!  Hope all of you are doing well! 
Good news!  I am all set for the financial deadline in January.  That makes me very happy.  God has provided for me over and over again.  I don't know why I keep doubting.  God always pulls through in the end. 
This week I am going to be sending out letters asking all of my financial supporters to send me their email addresses and phone numbers.  Please pray that they are received well!  I feel that this will give me the opportunity to get to know them better.
I am also trying to sell my car.  Needless to say, it is not going so well.  I have had no interest on craigslist.  If you have an idea or know someone who's looking for a car, please send me the info!  You all have been a huge support and I want to thank you again for your friendship.  Your support means a lot to me as I make take this next step in my life.  32 days left! Thanks and God Bless!

-Renae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.