Hello everyone!
Plans are moving along and tomorrow is my last day of work...if daycare isn't canceled because of the power outage.
I still haven't been able to sell my car, so pray that I can. My parents have volunteered to pay the next month on my car payment if I can't sell it before I leave, but I'm still believing for the best. It's nice to know that there is a cushion there if things fall through. Praise the Lord for them!
Raising support is still going slowly, but I am now covered for the month of January!! A big thank you to everyone who has supported me in this! You all mean a lot to me.
I'm very gradually accumulating stuff that I will need while I'm there. I'm starting to get very excited!!! I love you all! Again, feel free to call or email any time: internrenae@gmail.com and (319) 899-9317. Thank you for your prayers and support!
-Renae
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.