Tomorrow Mom, Katrina and I will be hitting the road bright and early. I have spent much of the last week collecting last minute necessities, and packing. Now, I am finally organized...Yay!!
Here's a picture of the finished product. It's bigger than it looks in the picture though. My hope is that I can fit everything in my teeny tiny dorm room. Pray for us as we hit the road and pray that once I get there the settling in process will be low-key and low-stress.
I'm going to be honest with you guys in that God has been using even the preparation process as a faith builder. I have discovered that it's not easy to fundraise and fundraising really hits me personally in the pride department. It's not easy to admit that I can't do things on my own. And it's not easy to trust the Lord with my funds and remember that He has called me to this, and He's going to provide the way financially as well as emotionally. I know that the Lord is going to continue to work on me with this. Especially since I only have through January raised. Continue to keep me in your prayers, and if you need prayer for anything email me at internrenae@gmail.com. I love you guys!
-Renae
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.